Sunday, January 31, 2016

Another look ...

It's been on my heart to re-post something I wrote a couple years ago for today's Remix.  I mentioned in my last post that I am writing for one person only right now, and as I think of this person I continue to come back to wanting to share a song of joy with them.  I went back to this old post from years ago, and realized just how much God is speaking today in these verses, and I hope encouragement is found in them:
 I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances ... I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through Him ... - Philippians 4
We are hard pressed ... but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair ... struck down, but not destroyed ... Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  - 2Corinthians 4
I'm not going to change the song or what I wrote at all, so just click on this link to the original post.  Lots of love to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using the internet does not excuse intolerance, and anonymity does not negate civility. Thanks for being thoughtful! :-)